PRG is the world’s leading provider of services and solutions in entertainment and events. We bring industry-leading creativity, experience and technology to every project we undertake.
Our teams consist of the most accomplished experts, engineers and craftspeople working in theatre, film, tv, broadcast, concert touring, corporate events and hotels and staging. With 170 patents and over 70 trademarks, we are a company defined by innovation. And, through our network of 70 offices spanning five continents, PRG is capable of delivering for its customers anywhere on the globe.
The Shop II is responsible for ensuring that the clients’ orders are complete and ready to deliver. They are also responsible for verifying all equipment is returned and in logged into the warehouse.
- Pull and stage equipment from warehouse for outgoing and incoming orders, including specialized equipment and items needing reach from a lift truck
- Scan corresponding barcodes for each item, including multiple pieces within one unit
- Scan incoming equipment when returned and check for missing parts and damage
- Perform initial quality control measures including minor repairs
- Initiate damage and lost items reporting to supervisor
- Assist with loading and unloading trucks
- Prioritize work based on shipping needs and turnaround times
- Work cooperatively within a team and with other departments
- Demonstrate effective communication and problem-solving skills
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task are very important
- Positive, can-do attitude; willingness to learn
- Prior experience working with audio/visual and other media equipment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to become forklift certified
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends
- Availability to work overtime during peak seasons
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on a frequent basis
- Ability to spend up to 100% of work time standing or moving. Physical activities include frequent use of hand tools, bending, stooping, lifting, climbing stairs, carrying, walking and/or reaching regularly
EEO and Disclosure
PRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. PRG is a drug-free work environment, pre-employment testing will be required.
This is a safety sensitive position and will require pre employment drug screening.
Production Resource Group LLC participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
PRG cares about the safety of our employees and applicants. PRG does not use chat rooms for job searches or communications. PRG will never request personal information via informal chat platforms or unsecure email. PRG will never ask for money or an exchange of money, banking or other personal information prior to an in-person interview. Be aware of potential scams while job seeking. For information on job scams, visit, https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/JobScams or file a complaint at https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/.