PurFoods LLC, also known by the brand Mom’s Meals NourishCare®, is a home-delivered meal service providing fully prepared, refrigerated meal solutions direct to homes nationwide for over 18 years. We provide seniors, patients recovering post-discharge and those managing a chronic condition with tailored nutrition solutions to manage their specific needs. If you are passionate about the well-being of others and have a strong sense of community, Mom's Meals could be the place for you! We are a family operated business looking for fun, compassionate, and friendly people who want to make a difference in the lives of others.
The Plant Manager leads and develops fulfillment facility operations within a multi shift facility. Owns all standard production KPIs: Safety, Quality, Productivity, and Cost. Supervises, hires, disciplines and evaluates the management team within facility. Ensures customer demand is efficiently satisfied while consistently moving the team forward through productivity and quality enhancements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following duties. Other duties may be assigned.
• Executes daily operations through support of the fulfillment team, ensuring delays and issues are reduced or eliminated.
• Drives continuous improvements within facility metrics through lean initiatives
• Communicates goals and objectives, ensuring alignment to overall company goals.
• Directs standard work development and adherence throughout the team.
• Oversees Inventory accuracy within the facility and partners with Purchasing and Finance to ensure all materials needs are met, eliminating production slowdowns related to materials.
• Partners with Food Safety & Tech Services to ensure we are meeting FDA, and General Manufacturing Practice Requirements.
• Leads quality improvement efforts.
• Fosters a success-oriented, accountable environment within the fulfillment center.
• Effectively incorporates customer perspectives in all business activities
• Supports all safety efforts to continuously improve practices and facilities.
• Conducts performance appraisals. Provides measurable feedback to assigned personnel and suggestions for improved performance. Formulates and implements employee corrective actions as needed.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience and/or Training:
• 5+ years of fulfillment or production leadership experience
• Experience operating within an automated environment
• Licenses/Certificates: Lean manufacturing certification or experience leading in a company practicing Lean
Technology (including software): Tools, Equipment or usage of Vehicles: N/A
LeaderPurFoods and Mom’s Meals is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.ship and Management: Must be self- motivated and driven to succeed
PurFoods and Mom’s Meals is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.