Danone North America Inc within WBU SN is looking for Full Line Territory Manager- Orlando in United States (US) for Orlando. With our global presence, brands and business within our mission "bringing health through food to as many people as possible" we believe that people growth is a key asset to reach a sustainable business performance. Take this opportunity to GROW together!
1. Territory Management
- Build partnerships with key customers and key centers.
- Consultative selling and promotion of products within customer segments in assigned territory through
communicating with medical practitioners, dietitians and nurses. Plans and conducts programs and
activities (in-services, continuing health education programs, regional meetings, etc.) that will drive
growth of brands and products in territory.
- Represent Nutricia at industry trade shows when beneficial for territory.
- Consultative selling and promotion of products to key home health care/DMEs within the region and
locally to develop strategic partnerships that will drive growth of brands and products in the territory and
2. Business Planning
- Develop the business plan for the territory, focusing on business planning steps within span of control,
as well as needs from cross-functional partners. Regularly review and update the business plan as
directed by the Regional Sales Manager.
- Provide analytic insight to territory data, issues, and opportunities, utilizing all available company
- Participate in team meetings as required to report on overall territory status and provide feedback.
- Manage annual budget for territory activities and programs
- Share new product ideas/suggestions, market trends and competition.
- Develop and deliver quarterly/bi-annually, or at frequency directed by the Regional Sales Manager,
business reviews with key strategic business partners.
3. Account Management
- Identify opportunities in their accounts that require multifunctional team approach and works with the
team to set an objective that will drive sales.
- Serve as main point of contact for their assigned accounts.
- Use company tools/resources appropriately to move towards achievement of set goal(s) for the
- Utilize Nutricia's sales force automation tool to document all contacts.
- Send monthly report to manager about territory business update.
- Complete and submit expense reports in accordance with Nutricia's T&E policy.
- Manage sample requests and budget.
- Participate in team meetings as required to report on overall territory feedback.
- Coordinate with Regional Sales Manager to manage field ride along objectives and expectations.
5. Miscellaneous responsibilities
- Identification of and effective communication of all company products/benefits to appropriate health
care professionals and clients using accurate product information and persuasive sales presentation
- Attend and participate in corporate meetings and national/regional sales meetings.
- Accurate reporting and resolution of client problems, escalating as appropriate
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of sales experience in the pharmaceutical, nutrition and/or medical equipment industry, with at least three full annual fiscal cycles
- 2+ years of hospital and/or account based selling
- Bilingual Spanish preferred
- Nutrition and/or clinical experience preferred
- Medical Nutrition Sales experience and industry knowledge preferred.
- Registered Dietitian (RD), Licensed Dietitian (LD) or Registered Nurse (RN) preferred.
- Must reside in the assigned territory.
For more information about Danone, its people and its business, please visit danone.com. We have something special inside, do you? 132821.Experience: Experienced professionals Nutricia Advanced Medical Nutrition is focused on pioneering and delivering specialized nutritional solutions and Best Care for medical professionals and their patients, helping people live healthier and longer lives. Nutricia North America was established in 1983 and is headquartered in Rockville, MD. We seek to provide solutions and services wherever nutritional intervention can be shown to improve clinical outcomes. In partnership with doctors, healthcare professionals and caregivers, we work to make a real difference in people's lives by speeding recovery and encouraging independence. Our ambition is to deliver only proven benefits through nutrition, as an integral part of disease management. Consisting of a wide variety of FDA and Health Canada regulated nutrition products, we are especially active in the management of inherited metabolic diseases, severe pediatric allergic and gastrointestinal disorders, pediatric epilepsy, and long term and critical care for seniors. Nutricia North America is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other unlawful criterion.