Do you love everything beauty? Do you desire a sales career that offers the satisfying feeling of providing your customers with products they truly want and need? Then consider a rewarding sales career in the exciting Beauty Industry.
CosmoProf, a Sally Beauty Holdings company, is currently searching for enthusiastic professionals to lead our team! At CosmoProf, we dedicate ourselves to licensed professionals in the Beauty Industry and are committed to making our salon professional customers feel inspired to be their best! We don’t just service the customer - we connect to provide an EPIC experience based on our four pillars of Education, Product, Inspiration and Community.
CosmoProf is seeking a Full Service Leader to coach, mentor, and develop a team of Outside Sales Consultants. Deliver on divisional goals and objectives. Contribute to achieving day-to-day objectives.
Best candidate would reside in the Southeastern region of Michigan such as Detroit, Lansing, Ann Arbor, as well as the Northern region of Ohio such as Toledo, or Northern Indiana such as Angola.
- Establish sales and promotion goals for the Distributor Sales Consultants and communicating those goals to DSC’s. Plan and conduct sales meetings to include logistics (date, time, location, materials, etc.), participants, presenters (company, manufacturer, educator) and content of the meeting. Identify customers that have the potential to become key accounts and implement a course of action to develop them to that status. Maintaining productive relationships with manufacturers. Schedule manufacturer’s reps, technicians and educators for meetings, education programs, detailing or participation in business development meetings with key clients.
- Provide leadership, direction and coaching to DSC’s in the execution of their responsibilities including guidance relative to developing new business, sales skills, increasing sales, client support opportunities, etc. On a regular schedule (3 to 4 days per week), travel with DSC’s to assess their relationships with their customers, evaluate their selling skills and effectiveness and provide guidance and feedback. Closely communicate with and providing oversight to the DSC’s to ensure that regular client contact is maintained.
- Visit or communicate by phone with customers to determine the level of service they are receiving from the Company and to be aware of problems that require the Sales Manager’s involvement. Ensure that education events achieve maximum participation through ticket sales and promotion of the events. Schedule adequate manufacturer education events and support for salons and DSC’s.
- Maintaining regular and prompt communication with supervisors and the Company by attending meetings, responding to calls, emails and requests for information and by alerting them to information that is important to the business.
- Monitoring and analyzing employee performance, ensuring that desired results are achieved consistent with policies, procedures and ethical standards. Conducting performance appraisals, reinforcing good performance, taking steps to correct unsatisfactory performance, developing employees, using the corrective action process and terminating employees when necessary. Resolve problems between and among DSC’s, stores and manufacturers. Manage territories by re-assigning accounts to DSC’s and re-shaping geographic coverage. Completing periodic sales, activity and status reports.
- Bachelor's degree, in business preferred.
- One year of experience supervising sales or operations employees.
- Four Years direct Sales Experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills and strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to operate effectively without close supervision.
- Consultative selling and negotiating skills. Ability to travel, Overnights and Weekends Required
- A reliable means of transportation sufficient to visit client locations and carry large quantities of product.
- Provide personal vehicle liability coverage sufficient to meet corporate minimum requirements.
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Strong presentation Skills
- Team Player, Positive Attitude
Excellent benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, prescription drug, Flex Spending, 401k with generous match, profit sharing, Employee Assistance Program, educational tuition reimbursement, life insurance, car allowance, plus generous employee discounts on all of our fabulous products!
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, age, religion, nation origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability or other categories protected by law.
- Flexible Schedules