Full Stack Developer – Angular/Azure
What a typical day looks like for this role:
- Primary role for this position will be building and maintaining Angular SPAs and Azure assets to serve & store data for web applications.
- Assess business requirements, and provide technical suggestions/solutions to best meet them.
- Work with development team to assess requirements, estimate complexity, and break down into manageable stories.
- Troubleshoot complicated issues. Directly solve, or hand off to IT department for resolution.
- Assist with and help to drive our move to Azure for our engineering and design software and data.
Required SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Experience as a Web Application Developer in the analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of web-based applications
- Experience developing, maintaining and securing Azure assets
- Experience developing RESTful API (C# ASP.Net Web API)
- Experience implementing web application seasoning, authentication and application security
- Ability to write Stored Procedures, write complex SQL queries, and ability to analyze the SQL data
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, and/or SQL Server Integration
- Experience working closely with a variety of teams including product management, Business Analysts, UI and UX designers, and developers.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Familiar with source control and build automation tools
- Agile development experience
- Familiar with test frameworks for Unit testing
$80,000.00 - $140,000.00 /year