This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Full Stack Developer:
- Participate in all aspects of software development, from conception through implementation and support
- Ensure adherence to enterprise and industry software quality standards and best practices
- Research and recommend technology solutions to drive process improvements and increase efficiency
- Leverage APIs and frameworks to integrate, design, and build web applications
- Help to ensure security compliance with all relevant governmental regulatory requirements
Requirements of the Full Stack Developer:
- Bachelor's degree with a Computer Science concentration strongly preferred; or, equivalent work experience
- At least 5 years of experience with unit/integration testing and developing portals using technologies like Liferay, SharePoint, and open source technologies
- At least 3 years of experience with Python, ESX, continuous integration software, automated deployment, and system testing
- Experience with issue tracking software, high availability, and high traffic transactional systems
- Experience with source control software, ability to query data using SQL
- Strong knowledge of SDLC and Agile methodologies
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with security protocols like OAUTH and SAML highly preferred
Job ID: 313446
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!