Apex Systems, the nation’s 2nd largest IT staffing firm, has an immediate opening for a Assistant Vice President for one of our large Financial clients. If you or someone you know is interested, please send an updated resume to Brittany at email@example.com
Role: AVP - .NET Full Stack Developer
Location: Whippany, NJ
Compensation: 120-140K (Negotiable Based on experience)
About Wholesale Lending Technology
Wholesale Lending Technology is a global technology organization that face off to front, middle and back office responsible for the development and support of loan origination, capture and servicing applications. The skill sets include developers, business analysts, project managers and application management resources across the globe, and is organized into business and function aligned teams. The team highly values both business and product knowledge along with technological expertise. Our franchise is a true partnership with Trading, Sales, Middle Office, Operations, Product Control Finance and Risk– and our clients.
Overall purpose of role
This role is for a senior application developer working within the Wholesale Lending team to provide technological solutions for the global Primary Credit, Loan, CMBS, ABS and MTN origination businesses. The successful candidate will be working with developers, business analysts and project managers globally to deliver major core platform implementations.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
• Contribute to the teams drive for innovation and continuous technological improvement.
• Align to quality assurance standards and best practices for development of testable solutions.
Take ownership of the delivery of key architectural enhancements and extensions
• Development of Bond and Loan origination applications using a modern service oriented architecture that is compliant with Barclays’ security standards.
• Adoption and extension of continuous integration efforts and alignment to broader initiatives within Barclays.
• Support and problem diagnosis for production issues as necessary.
• Ownership of delivery of technical and functional features.
• 4 year bachelors degree in computing or scientific/numeric discipline.
• 6+ years of professional software development experience.
• Ability to understand the business context and translate business requirements to technical solutions.
• Experience on a team using Agile project management strongly preferred.
• Good experience with automated unit testing and TDD strongly preferred.
• Experience in working with globally distributed software development teams.
• Understanding of the investment banking business, Credit product knowledge, bond or loan syndication knowledge and an understanding of the lifecycle of trades.
• Excellent spoken & written communication skills.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178