Full Stack Developer
New York, New York
We are looking for a full stack developer to join our large Hedge Fund client in Manhattan (SoHo) on a contract. In this position, you will be working between the development and business side of the house, reviewing requirements on given projects and strategizing the best solutions.
· 2+ years of back-end development in a professional environment
· Efficiency in both Angular and React frameworks in order to properly assess solutions
· Experience within both HTML and CSS
· Intermediate UX experience
· Proficiency connecting to backend databases (SQL, Oracle)
· Experience in Python UI development a plus
· Wireframing experience (Balsamiq)
· Great communication skills and ability to collaborate
· Complete various projects including but not limited to, internal applications and workflow tools
· Provide confident solutions on specific front-end projects for their internal tools
· Assess given requirements and strategize with development teams on which framework to utilize
· Connect requirements to backend databases
· Develop user interface that creates a searchable platform for the client's internal tools
· Create a more presentable platform for projects through Confluence
· Work alongside business and infrastructure teams for best practices
What's In It For You?
· Beautiful office located in SoHo
· Work for an organization on the cutting edge of data science and machine learning
· Office is full of amenities: full kitchen, snacks, open environment
About Eight Eleven:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We're your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For over 16 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether it's contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement work, we customize our search based upon your company's unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best-suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That's the Eight Eleven promise.
Eight Eleven provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
PLEASE APPLY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY!
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.