Full Stack Developer - Work From Home - Remote
Power Fusion Media (PFM): Why should you want to work with us?
We are a dynamic company, recently ranked in the top 5000 privately held companies in the US by Inc. Magazine! Come and help us continue our trend and have a chance to have your voice and your contribution make a difference every day! Feel the satisfaction that a small company, where you interact directly with ownership, can bring. You will be so much more than a number here at PFM!
The Software Developer is responsible for creating new SQL databases as well as developing new software and mobile applications and monitoring current software and internal systems. You will be working directly with our Director of IT as well as working with our contractors to complete different projects. This position will be remote with an option to relocate to our Las Vegas, NV office.
- A/B testing of software and new product lines
- SQL and building tables
- Building CRM end user functions for internal data management
- Managing company website hosting and associated pages including repointing DNS servers
- Managing and setting protocols for FTP uploads, user limitations, and securities
- Working with different vendors and project managers with API integration
- Managing VoIP phone systems working with API’s to test different “use cases” which include setting up IVR’s and call routing, and understanding logics to setup custom phone systems
- Collaborating with UI/UX designers and product developers to conceptualize and build new features end-to-end
- Building and develop mobile applications for Android Play Store and Apple App Store
- Designing and build custom utilities such as an employee clock in & clock out system
- Managing contractors and freelancers working on custom projects
Skills & Qualifications:
- Knowledge and experience with SQL, SQL Server (tables, stored procs, views)
- Full Stack Development, CMS Customization, CMS Development, Database Development, Desktop Software Development, Mobile App Development, Mobile Design, Product Management, Scripting & Automation, UX/UI Design, and Some Web Design
- Utilizing Amazon Web Services (AWS) for cloud-based hosting
- Understanding of Linux and using its operating system to manage dedicated hosting servers
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Familiar with generating and recycling temporary links pointing to different DNS locations.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently
- Experience with external API’s and building internal API’s
- Database Management with AWS – SQL – Coded in Python
- New features connected to our CRM call logs (linked to SQL)
- API requests using Google Drive to our CRM
- Excel based formula converted to automation within our CRM/ database logics.
- Creating a Web Crawler to capture Info
- Creating chat support messaging on app for users
- Three Mobile App development projects
- Handle massive amounts of records (hundreds of millions) remove duplicate values
- Requesting and Monitoring large amounts Data with APIs
- Client Partner Portal (Automated Invoice System)
- Using Google Map API’s for GPS location for future app projects
- Manage API’s linked to our partnered VoIP phone system
- Create Automation flow of Data that will feed our VoIP Dialer CRM
- Landing Page Sites with Temporary Phone Numbers
- Automated Email Reporting from CRM data
- Linking Utilities together from different C++ to Python or recoding existing codes
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in information systems, computer science, software development, computer engineering, or related technical field from an accredited school
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience as a Developer or related
- Four (4) years of networking and general telecommunications experience involving programming / coding (front & back end), installation and configuration of network equipment and/or cloud-based services or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Job Type: Full Time Remote
Salary: $110,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year depending on experience
At PFM we strive to:
- Offer space for professional growth: PFM is a small company. We will have opportunities to grow together.
- Implement an inclusive environment: PFM does not discriminate and strives to make an environment comfortable for all where you can thrive.
- Deliver a satisfactory work/life balance: PFM wants to support our staff; we have activities every month to show that we value you as a person as well as a productive employee. In addition to that, you begin earning PTO from 90 days! We understand it is all about balance.