Our client's internal solutions group is growing, and they are looking for a passionate technologist to join their team. You will be supporting mission critical software solutions as well as helping to modernize development of the next major version of their flagship product offering. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who enjoys contributing and growing within a dynamic fast paced team.
· 5 years of hands-on expertise with server-side/backend languages: Java, Groovy, Python, NodeJS.
· 5 years of hands-on expertise with complex and clean user interface usability design and performance best practices using the following browser technologies and UI libraries: HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Flexbox
· 3 years of hands-on experience writing high-performance, complex queries and stored procedures and understanding of ETL, Data Transformation, JSON using multiple relational and non-relational databases such as: MySQL, MS SQL, Oracle, MongoDB
· Advanced knowledge in various architecture and programming paradigms such as Microservices and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), MVC architecture/frameworks, Object-Oriented Programming
· Solid understanding of web application security best practices
· Professional experience of version control using various Git workflows and code repository systems: GitLab, Bitbucket, GitHub
· Excellent written communication skills and ability to document technical content
· Mission and customer driven focus, ensuring effective communication at all levels and work is done in a fast-paced environment
· Exposure to Agile/Scrum methodologies using any of the following tools: Jira, GitLab, Kanban boards
· Experience with cloud platforms: AWS, Azure, Google.
· Experience with containers: Docker, Kubernetes
· Experience with APIs/Microservices
· Ability to estimate, design and implement development tasks in the form of writing, diagramming, documenting complex business requirements
· Great technical and business communication, critical thinking, problem solving, and time-management skills
· Self-Starter, team player who enjoys and thrives with mentoring and learning in a collaborative environment
· Attention to details and quality of own work as well as that of the team, following and promoting adopted best practices
· Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
ABBTECH is an EOE/Minorities/Women/Disabled Individuals/Veterans