Sofbang Open Position
Chatbot/Alexa/Google Dialogue flow Developer
Type of Position:
Permanent, Contract to Hire
Number of Openings:
Years of Experience:
+ 8 years
*** Chatbot or similar experience is mandatory for this position
Sofbang is looking for a Full stack developer with Chatbot experience who lead and develop hybrid/native cross-functional Chatbot and Conversational Services. This includes bringing a product from idea/concept through design, write source code, development testing, design verification and validation, etc.
· Good hands on experience in building Java/J2EE, Nodejs applications.
· Have a good understanding of current available and upcoming tools and technologies (AI, RPA) in the market and build solutions based on the same.
· Should be able to create and present technical solutions to project stakeholders.
· Work with business analysts/consultants and other necessary teams to create a strong solution
· Good understanding of Integration concepts, connecting various backend platforms using different mechanisms SOAP, REST, etc.
· Should have in depth understanding and experience of Chat bot frameworks available in industry like Google, Amazon or Oracle Bot Framework and has done projects.
· Should have good understanding and experience of Data science and Machine Learning projects.
· Have experience in Message and Voice channels including Web, Alexa and Google Home.
· Should have experience as architect in designing and developing applications/tools using Oracle and Google technologies
· Create Technical Architecture for RPA, Chat Bot, AI and Machine Learning projects
· Should have strong knowledge on any of the cloud solutions such as Oracle, Google and/or Azure.
· Deep understanding of technology and architecture concepts.
· Should have expertise in creating solution design documentation
· Should be able to train and build a team of technical leads
· Should be able to work with a multi culture global teams and team virtually
· Should be able to build strong relationship with project stakeholders