Full Stack Engineer – Mobile Services
- Design and Implement Hybrid Mobile applications.
- Develop unit tests and fix bugs.
- Participate in the full software development life cycle: from requirements definition, through development, to maintenance and enhancement.
- Investigate and prototype new concepts in a wide range of services including ecommerce and IoT.
- Developing and delivering quality services and solutions using Java, Node.JS, HTTP, REST, RDBMS, No SQL and other web technologies.
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- 3+ years of Mobile UI Development experience
- 5+ years of software development experience
Work experience must have included
- Experience with Mobile-web application development with device customizations
- Experience working with REST and JSON
- Proficiency in latest front-end development style (e.g. ES6/7, Babel, webpack, TypeScript, Flow, PWA)
- Good understanding of iOS or Android App Development process
- Experience in frameworks such as Node.js, jQuery, Backbone, Require
- Expertise in building REST based reactive micro services platform
- Experience and thorough understanding of relational and NoSQL databases
- Familiarly with event/message driven system design and architecture
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, enterprise systems, and asynchronous architectures
- Expertise in DevOps process and tooling for deployment, monitoring and site reliability engineering
- Familiar with managing applications in cloud.
- Good communication skills