We are hiring a Full Stack Developer to work at Fidelity Investments in Durham, NC!
The Expertise You Have
- Knack for writing clean, testable, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Proven understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Experience with middle ware .NET stack and frameworks
- Understanding of AWS services and deployment
- Experience working in an Agile software delivery environment, with exposure to CI/CD.
- Passionate about engineering excellence with a strong understanding of object-orientated programming.
- Exposure to .Net/WPF is required
- Exposure to Cucumber / Fitness Test Automation is a plus
The Skills You Bring
- You can write service layer code with proficiency, quality and clarity.
- You can deliver maintainable, extensible, reusable and performant solutions
- You understand how to operate in an Agile environment and understand how to deliver using an Acceptance Test development (ATDD) approach
- You identify bottlenecks and bugs, and work to solve them
- You are committed to collaboration and communication in your work
- You know legacy monolithic architecture and how to convert to a micro service based architecture
The Value You Deliver
- You will lead design and implementation of software solutions that meet functional and non-functional requirements and that are aligned to the program’s strategic direction
- You will lead application design efforts, participate in design reviews and code reviews.
- Fully engaging in product quality plan efforts, including test case development, design and code reviews and regression testing.
- Working to improve engineering practice in the areas of ATDD and CI/CD.
- Engaging in working with global team of developers in leading standard methodologies for software engineering
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our dedication to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive work environment where we respect and value our associate for their unique perspectives and experiences.