Full-Stack Engineer needed for long term contract with proven knowledge in all stages of software development building enterprise class, software applications from front-end to back-end across multiple technology layers including Front End Development, API Design and DevOps functions while also including infrastructure server/ configuration automation. Additional responsibilities include architecture, design, implementation, and testing of UI, services, and backend components and databases.
We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Requirements of Full Stack Engineer:
- Proven experience and knowledge for the following, but not limited to dynamic server coding environments such as Python, PHP, Ruby, Angular or Node.js and developing REST APIs;
- Production experience creating a NoSQL schema and managing scaled access to a NoSQL data store;
- Knowledge of configuration management systems such as Puppet or Chef.
- Interest in emerging platform-as-a-service / distributed application frameworks such as Cloud Foundry, Spring, ElasticBeanstalk and Docker.
- Bachelor's Degree or applicable work experience plus 8+ years of experience in a software engineering and development role.
Keywords: Full Stack, Full Stack Engineer, HTTP, Python, Angular
Job ID: 317869
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!