Seeking a Full Stack Engineer for a Healthcare Device Company in Sunnyvale, CA
We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer that wants to solve many different kinds of problems. You will work with other engineers, product managers, designers and healthcare professionals building a platform to improve the health of real people with diabetes and hypertension using cutting edge technologies. You will be responsible for seeing product features and/or projects through the full development life cycle.
You will join a global leader in digital healthcare technology, offering a line of award-winning mobile health devices and comprehensive healthcare software solutions.
Healthcare experience is not required.
- Design and implement highly reliable technical infrastructure
- Implement complex business logic
- Learn about new tools and technologies to solve problems and move our goals forward
- Help the team define and maintain development practices that let us iterate quickly while maintaining quality — including writing tests and documenting key implementations
- Mentor people around you, helping the entire team level up in skills
- Maintain production site
- Manage project progress and being able to deliver on time
- Discuss business requirements with Product Managers and health care professionals
Must Have Skillsets
- Strong Full stack experience, with emphasis on front-end and backend development
- 3+ years recent React, Redux, Node.js OR GraphQL production experience
- Familiar with MongoDB
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Experience with react native mobile app programming
- Experience with Amazon AWS
- Knowledge of web security frameworks and data structures
Type: Full time (Visa transfer ok)
Location: Sunnyvale, CA