Fidelity TalentSource is hiring a Full Stack Engineer for Fidelity Investments. The position is based in Jersey City, NJ.
As a member of the team you’ll create and influence innovative solutions that meet not only functional, but also performance, scalability and reliability requirements. You will be expected to work as a member of a high functioning Scrum team to help drive the next generation user experience for the division both internally and externally.
Front End Experienced in:
- Client-side UI development; experience with HTML5 and CSS3 and popular page layout frameworks; Responsive Web Design Development experience.
- Design techniques for developing websites with good performance (i.e. lazy loading, use of Spites, etc.).
- Building automated testing using industry tools; i.e. Karma and Jasmine.
Back End/Web Services Experience:
- RESTful API’s or other Web Services; Java. Common Skills and Knowledge (all items are must haves for all roles):
- Design, develop and implement web applications, including adherence to coding standards, and building/running appropriate unit and integration tests and deployment scripts;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills; with the ability to collaborate with other developers and co-workers including distributed team members.
The following qualifications will receive strong preference:
- Strong communications skills.
- Strong Angular Experience.
- Experience mentoring junior staff and defining coding standards and best practices;
- Experience within a large technical organization is a plus;
- Partnered with QA to own the quality of the product; Ability to use or learn Design Patterns; Agile/Scrum experience or basic knowledge; Contribute to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to all aspects of the product development.
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associate for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit ftsjobs.com. Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.