Interested candidates please email resumes to email@example.com
The Full-stack Engineer is responsible for the delivery of a business need end-to-end starting from understanding the requirements to deploying the software into production. This role requires you to be fluent in some of the critical technologies with proficiency in others and have a hunger to learn on the job and add value to the business. Critical attributes in being a full-stack engineer among others is Ownership & Accountability.
- Superior software development background that will facilitate design and development of technical solutions for new and existing web based applications.
- Interacts with Business Users, Scrum Masters and peer engineers to analyze system requirements, design, develop, and test end to end web based applications.
- Technical solutions and supporting deliverables will be constructed to enable IT clients to accomplish their business objectives.
- Develop end to end solutions from requirements to data model design to data capture to front end presentation of the solution.
- The full stack engineer should be able to develop and unit test every component within the solution.
- Develop solutions using Python, Cognos/Tableau/Looker and M/L algorithms.
- Participate as a Quality Engineer to assist other Full Stack Engineers with testing of their solutions.This includes defining, executing, and documenting system test plans, test cases, data mining, test execution and results, defect resolution, and test summaries.
- Experience with Test Driven Development and CICD practices.
- Use Test Driven Development strategies to conduct unit testing and participate with system testing as required.
- Identifies and implements test automation and Continuous Delivery opportunities.
- Fill out required documentation such as installation instructions and follow standards and procedures.
- Anticipate customers analytic needs and proactively conceptualize and champion high-value solutions.
- Actively support products by providing prompt responses to customer problems and inquiries.
- Make the customers experience first priority in all.
- Keep the Production Support team management informed of any issues or concerns.
- Participate/Assist with deployments to all environments including Production (which could occur after hours).
- New development and support task responsibilities as assigned.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent job experience preferred
- 2+ years of being part of Agile teams using scrum 2+ years of being part of Agile teams using scrum or Kanban
- 5+ years software development experienceincluding ETL and Big Data platforms.
- Looker developmentexperience (other related experience with Cognos or Tableau)
- 3+ years of working in an object-oriented language: C, C++, Java,Scala, or other OOcompiledlanguage.
- 3+ years of scripting (python, ruby, perl, etc.) Python experience is required.
- Experience withPL/SQL, Teradata, Data Lake, and Big Data platforms.
- Experience with TOAD, GIT, Jenkins, uDeploy, DevOps.
- Knowledge ofdata warehousingand UNIX
- Experience working with customers from the initial development of business requirements, through all the agile steps and providing on-going maintenance and support.
- Demonstrates ability to obtain expert-level proficiency in multiple technologies.
- Exemplifies teamwork and serves as role model. Ability to successfully facilitate collaboration across multiple functions, departments and levels. Unquestionable ethics & integrity.
- Aptitude for gaining deep knowledge of the industry and business, and proactively using this knowledge to deliver meaningful results.
- Track record of consistently delivering projects and taking accountability for work and results. Confronts tough issues and situations.
- Consults with clients and teammates to identify all facets of an issue and generate a solution. Understands potential impacts to processes and systems across organization and factors these into solutions. Excellent conceptualization, analytical and logic skills.
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate, both orally and in writing. Ability to articulate and translate technical language to non-technical customers. Influences at all levels across the company within span of control.
- Demonstrates and promotes creativity and innovation. Proactively seeks out alternative solutions to business problems.
- Must work well in a team environment
- Understanding of contemporary software development techniques and the ability to apply them in the context of various software development life cycles
- Knowledge and/or experience with Health care information domains is a plus
Bachelors degree in Computer Science or a related discipline, at least eight, typically ten or more years of solid, diverse work experience in IT with a minimum of four years experience application program development, or the equivalent in education and work experience.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178