Full Stack Java Developer
Who are We?
An industry leading Data Science company in the Cincinnati, OH area that is actively looking to add Full Stack Java Developer to our Data Science Application Development team.
Who are you?
You are a critical thinker than can solve problems up and down the entire tech stack! Someone that can create a custom web application to move from a hybrid cloud with Pivotal Cloud Foundry to a full public cloud solution with Google Cloud Platform.
What will you be doing?
You will be working on Custom Software Development project for one of the leading Data Science companies in the country! This team is working to build a platform to connect capabilities and services for Data Science, such as: search, login, and integrations with software products. You will be deploying Spring Boot Services (Java) and Angular 5/6 UI working within Google Cloud Platform.
Rate: $100,000 - 140,000 + Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K)
- Prior enterprise software development experience with Java 8 and Spring Boot or Python/Flask
- Previous experience with Angular 5/6 or React
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform is a plus, not required
- Exposure to Big Data paradigms, particularly Spark/PySpark are a plus, not required
- Take ownership of stories in an Agile methodology and drive them to completion through all phases of the SDLC.
- Works with the business and development teams to define integration data mappings
- Lead Development on an Angular 5/6 based application
- Development within Java 8/Spring Boot or Python/Flask based solutions
- Develops end-to-end UAT Scripts for system integrations
For direct consideration, please email your Microsoft Word resume to Trice@eliassen.com
Related Terms: Java, Java 8, Angular, Angular 5/6, Spring Boot, Python, Flask, React, Google Cloud Platform, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Big Data, Data Science, Data Analytics, Web Development, Software Development