Full Stack Developer (Minimum 4 year experience)
The developer is responsible for analysis and upgrade of multi-tiered application frameworks such as Java, Hibernate, JPA, Node.js, Angular.js, Swagger to newer version. The developer must demonstrate an advanced understanding of troubleshooting, root-cause analysis, application design, solution development, human factors/usability design, and implementation of projects
- Local candidates only, in-person interview required.
Must have experience with Java 1.8, Spring core, Spring MVC, Spring Data, Spring JPA, REST Services, Microservices, AWS, Dockers, Angular 5.0, Typescript, Junit, Mockito, TDD, Maven, Jenkins, Oracle RDBMS, Node.js. JQuery, Angular.js
- Deep knowledge of micro service frameworks (Service Discovery, Circuit Breakers, Routers, Load balancers).
- Extensive experience in Java Spring boot 2 or above.
- Experience with JBOSS application server
- Hands on experience in Rest services and Java8 concepts.
- Proficient in AWS cloud concepts.
- Experience in Oracle and Mongo DB.
- Knowledge of SOLR based indexes or Elastic search.
- Knowledge of JWT and OAuth tokens.
- Good team player, self-starter.
- Experienced in Onsite-offshore support model.
- Experience with application component upgrades such as Node.js, Angular.js, JQuery to latest versions
- Excellent analytical skills and understanding of computer science concepts.
- Knowledge of Entertainment and Media domain is preferable.
- Ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced and agile environment and adjust to business needs.
Resource is needed to assist with various activities to upgrade foundational components. These improvements will allow expansion into newer technology which will enable new functionality, allow for scalability, improve security capabilities and compliance and move away from older versions that have reached EOL and are no longer being supported:
- Vidispine upgrade, We are on unsupported Vidispine version requires code changes and testing in MCM due to API changes in new version
- Upgrade Cerify (QC tool upgrade) to Latest Aurora QC Code changes required in MCM due to API changes
- Current JDK 1.7 must be upgraded to 1.8 as per standard
- JBOSS 8 upgrade to 16 - security and performance improvement
- Upgrade frameworks such as hibernate, spring, JPA Code changes and testing
- Node.js 0.10.21 Planning to upgrade to 10.0 Code changes, security, performance and modularization
- Angular.js 1.2.19 Planning to upgrade to 1.2.24 Code Changes security, performance and modularization -
- Convert remaining Quartz jobs running in JBOSS to Serverless Lambda - Cost saving by reduction in EC2 instance
- Swagger upgrade to latest version
- Code Cleanup
- Performance improvements
- UI/UX improvements