This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Full Stack Java Developer:
- Implement APIs to share enterprise open source knowledge with the general public
- Develop new or improve existing systems to monitor open source community
- Integrate SourceClear with external systems to provide visibility and insights
- Develop highly available, scalable systems within microservices architecture
Requirements of the Full Stack Java Developer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years of software development experience in Java with Spring Boot and/or Tomcat
- SQL development experience (Postgres preferred)
- Experience with at least two: Linux based systems, security protocols, JVM, basic cryptographic techniques
- Ability to design, build, and debug distributed systems
- Familiarity with Cloud (AWS preferred)
- Basic understanding of networking concepts
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
- Automation-focused (GitLab CI, Jenkins)
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
Job ID: 311668
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!