Job Title : Senior Full stack .Net developer
Location : Pleasanton, CA
Duration : Full Time
Our Client in Supply chain business is looking to fill a permanent/contract position for their existing team. Candidate should be able to dive into the unique engineering challenges we face daily.
Beyond solid technical skills and experience in software product development, you need to have a strong internal drive, a tenacious spirit, a collaborative method of working, and deep experience in solving hard problems as simply as possible. In addition, you should be focused at all times on delivering premium service to our customers.
- You must have at least 6 years’ experience developing .Net software in a professional environment.
- Senior-level full stack engineer with 6+ years of experience.
- Experience developing rich, interactive and well-performing user interfaces using frameworks like React.
- You must understand message queuing.
- Experience building services using REST
- Deep knowledge and experience in C#
- Deep knowledge of concurrency, resiliency, and caching
- Experience running microservices in leading cloud infrastructure like Microsoft Azure, with appropriate operational insights and alerting.
- Expertise in object-oriented programming, data structures, algorithms and design patterns
- Experience writing unit tests.
- You must be self-motivated, conscientious, and dependable.
- You must be an excellent, open and respectful communicator, both written and spoken.
Nice to have Competencies
- Experience using CI/CD environments
- Practical experience of Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience developing mobile apps.
- Experiences using NoSQL databases
Mandatory: ASP.NET, Web API, ReactJs
Nice to have: SpecFlow, React Native|Web, Cordova, .NET Core
Mandatory: SQL Server, Entity Framework
Mandatory: To know unit testing
Nice to have: NUnit, BDD, SpecFlow, Appium
Visual Studio, SQL Server Management Studio, JIRA, Confluence, Microsoft Teams, Octopus Deploy
Bonus and Benefits