seeking Software Engineers to develop our next generation products. You will have an opportunity work with exciting, cutting-edge technologies that will that enable us to deliver innovative, fast, scalable and reliable products to our customers. You will have the opportunity to work on our data exchange for connected cars that is one of its kind in the world!!
In this role, you will be working alongside a diverse group of talented individuals that are responsible for creating and maintaining high traffic, API/web products depended on by top auto manufacturers and insurance companies for their daily business.
What You Get To Do Every Day
- Design and develop high performance software libraries and APIs
- Be involved in all phases of the agile software development lifecycle
- Keep up-to-date with the latest technologies and introduce them as needed
- Excited about hard problems and creating next-gen solutions.
- Work with our Product teams to gather detailed requirements for new products, services & tools.
- Proactively seek out and minimize pain points within the infrastructure and code base
- Implement highly scalable, performant, fault tolerant processing systems with technologies including AWS
What You Bring To The Role
- Have previous design/development experience with large-scale production systems and/or data platforms and/or high availability cloud-based applications
- Experience working with large-scale production systems and/or data platforms
- Experience leading a development effort, including mentoring younger developers
- Experience interfacing with external groups, product managers, partners, customers
- Be focused, passionate, and strive to find simple solutions to complex problems
- Be comfortable working in a dynamic environment
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Have solid experience with cloud-based applications
Skills And Qualifications
You must have demonstrated experience in several of these domains and technologies:
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field
- Minimum of five (5) years full-time work experience
- Strong ability to build RESTful services in C# with .NET/.NET Core
- Development: C# / Python / Scala
- AWS: Lambda, S3, API Gateway, Kinesis, Glue, CloudFormation, CloudWatch
- Relational/Big Data Databases: SQL Server, Athena, S3, Redshift, Aurora Postgres SQL, Cassandra
- Search: Elastic Search
- OS: Windows Server 2012, RHEL 6.5
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178