Full Stack Software Developer permanent job in New York City.
- Update legacy modules within internal applications
- Debug various reports with multiple data sources
- Know how to get the job done today, while on the lookout for a better way for us to work in the future
- Work with database objects to adhere to business rules
- Work closely with product managers to deliver code in a timely manner
- Join knowledgeable product managers to turn great ideas into an MVP
- Provide estimates with product managers to prioritize various projects and bugs
- Fluent in HTML, CSS (3+ years experience): Must have familiarity with Bootstrap, CSS3 concepts, HTML5 templating such as Handlebars or other frameworks.
- Database (3 years+ experience): Understands sql and database concepts with DB2/Mysql/MongoDB/MSSQL or any other database platform.
- Git: Must know how to create branches, rebase, cherry pick, and stashing.
- API: Must know how to request API calls and how to deal with JSON payloads.
- Legacy code (1+ year): Must have a keen eye to researching legacy code and languages and debugging them.