Full Stack Software Engineer
TestOut CorporationofPleasant Grove, UTis seeking to hire talentedfull-time Full Stack Software Engineerswho are passionate and want to create cutting edge online educational products that help tens of thousands of students every year.
- Work for a CEO/Owner who cares about you and shows it
- Work for a privately owned and profitable company that is well established and growing
- Work a real 40-hour week without the pressure of late hours or slow times with no projects
- Work on impressive products that provide fantastic hands on virtual learning experiences for students all over the country, and around the world
As a Software Engineer for TestOut you will raise the bar for the learning experience that students gain using TestOut products. You will work with a team that coordinates with instructional designers, content, and design teams to build real-world IT environments and add features to our learning management system. We use agile driven teams to regularly deliver value to our customers.
Primary and preferred qualifications
- 4+ years of hands-on experience with full stack development
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming principles you should know how to create software that is extensible, reusable and meets desired architectural objectives
- Desire to learn and share new ideas during weekly software engineering brain shares
- Bachelor's degree in CS or related field
Why work for us?
You will earn acompetitive salarybased on experience andexcellent benefits! Our benefits includepaid time off and holiday pay, 100% company-paid health and dental insurance, life insurance, and short-term and long-term disability insurance.If what you have read so far piques your interest, then we want to hear from you!
ABOUT TESTOUT CORPORATION
The mission of TestOut Corporation is "To make a difference in a person's life through education using breakthrough technology".We are in the business of selling hope.We work with academic and IT Pro institutions all over the US and abroad. Through our software training technology called LabSim, a student with little to no IT knowledge can "test out" and master real-world IT scenarios that can open doors to a job, career advancement, and a better life.
For five years running, TestOut has been voted"Best Company to Work For"by Utah Business Magazine through employee surveys. We have created abusiness casual environmentwithcompany employee eventsas well ascompany family events. Our CEO cares about each employee and shows it throughcompetitive compensationandgreat benefits.
Come join our TestOut team today! We look forward to meeting you!
Software Developer / Engineer