Live IT Up at Ciber Global
At Ciber Global, we believe the most inspired, innovative and industrious companies should win, regardless of size or legacy. We’re the small company that cares and the big company that can. We deliver breakthrough performances and powerful solutions that are anything but cookie cutter in order to give our clients the competitive advantage they deserve.
Ciber Global is currently seeking an experienced Full Stack Sr. Software Engineer in the Seattle, WA area.
- Developing, unit testing and implementing complex software from the ground up.
- Understanding and reviewing functional requirements and technical specs, providing clear guidelines to operations for implementing new products and answering/driving solutions to technical and implementation issues.
- Taking leadership in owning features/bugs from Backend to Frontend and driving them to completion
- Researching and evaluating new technologies and solutions
- Being a technical leader for the team, sharing responsibility with other senior team members for resolving technical problems and answering questions about the platform.
- Engage with development managers and teams to bring updates, changes and new functionality to fruition
- Work with architecture teams to develop the approach and solution to new requirements
- Develop best-in-class processes and systems, and drive continual improvement
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Math, EE or equivalent experience in field
- 7 years of experience in software design and development
- 1-3 years of experience in full stack development
- Experience in design and development using object oriented techniques.
- Java development experience is a must
- Working knowledge of relational databases
- Ability to implement client interfaces following visual, written design reference documents, as well as improve the design where needed
- Understanding of AngularJS, Backbone.js or some other modern client-side application framework based systems
- Development experience with highly visited websites, including optimal use of caching
- Experience building AJAX enabled dynamic web sites
- Experience using RESTful resource-oriented web services
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to work both individually and in a team environment
- Experience working in agile teams (e.g., Scrum, XP)
- Expert in cross group communication, able to get buyoff from business, operations and peers.
- Experience working with SQL databases and others such as such as Cassandra and Mongo and with Maven
- Able to manage fast-paced projects, with strong ability to prioritize multiple tasks and respond to emergencies.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for collaborating with high energy and focus, driving results across multiple projects
- Superior communication skills to maintain effective relationships with all levels of personnel
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, changing environment; relentless innovator. Challenges status quo and champions best-in-class technical solutions and problem-solving
- Previous experience in internet commerce, electronics or consumer goods environment or other fast-paced, technology driven businesses a strong plus
- Experience working in a complex matrixed environment
- Ability to work independently and autonomously
- Good problem solving skills: acts decisively, promptly and confidently. Not afraid to contradict others and proactively offering solutions
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong problem solving, initiative and follow-through skills
- Strong presentation/ training delivery experience
- Key Competencies: Process ownership; deals well with ambiguity, functions well and able to clearly define processes in loosely structured situations; comfortable with following up actions from others
- Bachelor's degree or higher or equivalent experience
This position requires the successful completion of a background investigation and/or drug screen.
Ciber Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keep discovering! Click here.
Ciber Global is an IT consulting company who partners with organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Founded in 1974, Ciber is an HTC Global Services company. For more information, visit www.Ciber.com.