Our Direct Client in New Brunswick, NJ is seeking a Full Stack (.Net & React) Developer to join their team and assist with the development and maintenance of different custom applications.
- Work with a team to design and develop sophisticated software for a SaaS application.
- Develop and maintain a RESTful APIs.
- Work within the company's Agile, continuous delivery-focused development process.
- Collaborate in the planning, design and delivery of software products & services.
- Present software design issues, questions and suggestions for alternate ways of implementing a feature.
- Problem Solving skills to understand customer and technical problems and creatively fix them.
- Maintain awareness of new and emerging technology and the potential application of those within the solutions being developed.
- Work with Customer Support to help troubleshoot technical customer problems.
- Minimum 8 years of experience designing, developing and customizing SaaS applications.
- Solid knowledge about relational databases.
- Familiarity with in-memory database such as Redis.
- Knowledge of microservices based architecture.
- Docker experience a big plus.
- Experience working with Azure cloud platform.
- Knowledge of GitHub and Team City deployments.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science / related field OR equivalent work experience.