Ochsner Rehabilitation Hospital
*A joint venture with Select Medical & Ochsner*
This individual will be supporting our hospital CEO and other departments as needed.
Benefits of being an Administrative Assistant with us:
- You are a valued member of our team
- The ability to grow and learn
- Advancement opportunities
- Gaining health care experience
- Competitive rates
- Team-oriented culture
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance, short/long term disability, and vacation/sick days.
Performs confidential and administrative services for the Hospital CEO. Assists the Hospital CEO in maintaining the efficiency of facility operations.
Other requirements of the Administrative Assistant role include:
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Associate’s Degree or additional coursework/related certificates preferred.
- Ability to accurately type 50 wpm required.
- Proficiency in various computer applications/programs required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Overview of Select Medical Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals
Select Medical’s Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals provide advanced treatment and comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical, emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas