Full Time Bilingual Retail Sales Specialist
We are looking for a strong Bilingual Retail Sales Specialist who can work effectively with store management to increase sales and execute client-driven merchandising that meet the client’s expectations. The ideal candidate is engaging and educates the customers on their next purchase of some of the leading brands in retail. The Specialist will need to be outgoing, friendly, and be able to drive sales and brand awareness for our client’s products at Top Major Retailers and Convenience Stores
You will enjoy this role if you are independent, self-motivated, ambitious, and driven to succeed.
Things to consider:
- Estamos buscando un especialista en ventas minoristas de tiempo complete bilingüe
- You will be part of a regional team and be assigned a territory servicing multiple locations; access to reliable transportation within your territory is critical.
- Flexible shifts working Monday through Friday.
- No nights or weekends
- Competitive pay rates starting at $15/hr. based on experience
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people and earning competitive pay! Apply today!
What We Offer:
- Full Time Benefits
- 401(K) with company match
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid training and ongoing career development
- Mileage reimbursement.
What You’ll Do:
- Achieve client goals and objectives by effectively managing stores within your territory and executing projects and standards.
- Increase sales volume through promotional activity by selling and building displays, creating themes with related items to support holiday/special promo events, and making plan-o-gram adjustments when necessary.
- Maintain client objectives by insuring all authorized client items represented on the shelf have accurate and complete tags and making certain that un-saleable or out-of-code product is removed.
- Will work on the authorization of items to meet Client shelf schematic standards. Must be able to take direction regarding tagging, rotating, and placing POS materials for products on shelf.
- Share data on sales volume, seasonal profits, and maximize their sales revenue within the store using sales analysis from your company provided iPAD.
- Will complete accurate and timely paperwork and reports, recaps, itineraries, timesheets, expense reports, etc.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English. Fluent in both Spanish and English preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience.
- Associates Degree Preferred.
- 1-2 years retail/CPG sales and merchandising experience
- Ability to work independently and prioritize duties with minimal supervision