66 yr old organization looking for a special someone to fill a void. Loves long term relationships and doing community service. Serious inquiries only, please.
We love people who love people. Our job is to do more than help with finances, we create connections that last a lifetime.
If you truly have a passion for helping others, you’ll fall in love with us.
- Greater Texas
- Pay: Starting at $11.39/hr
- Hours: M-F 8:15-4:45p
What you'll do as a Branch Associate:
- Process member's financial transactions: cash withdrawls, deposits, transfers, and payments.
- Provide great customer service by answering questions and being a resource to members.
- Educate members on our services both in-person and over the phone.
- Open new accounts and process maintenance on current accounts.
What's in it for you as a Branch Associate:
- Training and ongoing coaching to learn and develop highly desired skills.
- An environment where you can help members and teammates in meaningful ways.
- Full Benefits Package, Sundays off, 10 paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing
- A job that looks great on a resume!
- All the coffee your heart desires.
- Half-decent potlucks
- HS Diploma/GED
- Ninja-like customer service skills.
- Teachable, Can-Do Attitude, A Sense of Humor :)
- Someone who can confidently talk with a variety of people.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.