This is doing patient visits to our Humana patients in Mecklenburg and Gaston County. You are paid hourly (13-14/hour) plus mileage and full benefits.
I believe that better care begins at home.
Compassionate care, uncompromising service and clinical excellence that’s what our patients have come to expect from our clinicians. Kindred at Home, a division of Kindred Healthcare Inc., is the nation’s leading provider of comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care services.
Kindred at Home, and its affiliates, including Gentiva, delivers compassionate, high-quality care to patients and clients in their homes or places of residence, including non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing and rehabilitation and hospice and palliative care. Our caregivers focus on each unique patient to deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients and their families.
As a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), you will:
- Assist patients with personal care needs (bathing, mouth care, shampoo and hair care, transferring, dressing and undressing and ambulation) and selected housekeeping and therapy services to our patients in their home.
- Plan and prepare nutritious meals and assist in feeding patients.
- Assist with basic activities and daily living needs of patients.
- Measure and record patient’s temperature, pulse, respiration and blood pressure when ordered and/or directed by the RN, therapist, Clinical Manager or personal care plan.
- Current and active C.N.A. license
- Minimum of six months of experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant preferred
- Home Health experience a plus
- Good organizational and communication skills
keywords: Aid, Aide, Assistant, Caretaker, Caregiver, care giver, Certified Medical Assistant, Certified Nursing Assistant, Certified Nurses Aide, CMA, CNA, CNA job, HHA, HHA job, Home Care, Homecare, Homecare Assistant, Home Care Assistant, Home Health, Home Health Aide, Homemaker, Home maker, Hospice, Hospice Aide, Medical Assistant, Nurses Aide, Nursing Assistant Job, Para, Paraprofessional, Private Duty, Private Duty Aide, PRN, PDM, Part Time, Part-Time
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
To learn more, please contact your local recruiter at 828-469-6044