DISH is a Fortune 200 company with more than $15 billion in annual revenue that continues to redefine the communications industry. Our legacy is innovation and a willingness to challenge the status quo, including reinventing ourselves. We disrupted the pay-TV industry in the mid-90s with the launch of the DISH satellite TV service, taking on some of the largest U.S. corporations in the process, and grew to be the fourth-largest pay-TV provider. We are doing it again with the first live, internet-delivered TV service – Sling TV – that bucks traditional pay-TV norms and gives consumers a truly new way to access and watch television.
Now we have our sights set on upending the wireless industry and unseating the entrenched incumbent carriers.
We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win – it’s in our DNA. We’re looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here. We are DISH.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
If you love providing world-class customer service, interacting with diverse customers, and are looking for a fulfilling career with immense opportunity, look no further! Our Internal Customer Experience Representatives primarily work with internal and third-party customers to resolve account issues such as modifying work orders and account creation. They also perform technical troubleshooting and resolve customer service issues for our bulk commercial customers and field technicians.
Primary job duties and responsibilities of an Internal Customer Experience Representative include:
- Work primarily with internal customers such as in-home technicians and sales partners and occasionally with external customers
- Assist in-home technicians with the following: Activation of customer services
- Work order modifications
- Equipment modifications
- Adding smart home services for proper billing
- Assist commercial sales partners with account management
- Assist residential customers living in multi-family dwellings, like apartment buildings, with customer service issues
- Support other commercial customers such as airlines, audio only, hotels, and bulk distribution customers with customer service and technical issues
An Internal Customer Experience Representative performs the job duties and responsibilities above as well as the following essential job functions:
- Willingness to work flexible schedules including weekends, holidays, and evenings
- Regular and predictable attendance
- Ability to regularly sit for long periods of time
- Ability to multi-task; speaking with customer while accurately logging and recording customer information in to call center databases
- Take back-to-back phone calls from DISH internal customers nationwide and assist them with questions regarding work order modifications, equipment modifications, as well as activation of customer services
- Meet or exceed minimum performance standards including but not limited to Average Handle Time; Customer Satisfaction; Quality, Up-selling, etc. You will be constantly measured on these metrics
- Deescalate upset or irate customers in order to satisfactorily address their customer service needs
Skills - Experience and Requirements
A successful Internal Customer Experience Representative will have the following:
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent experience
- Proficiently utilize Windows OS (XP, 7, 8, 10) and internet search engines
- Strong organizational, time management, and problem solving skills
- Six-months of related customer service experience and/or training preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong sense of professionalism and active listening skills
- Ability to problem solve and use resources on proprietary software/tools to understand and craft the right solution across varying customer needs, business rules, and processes
- Helpful attitude and a willingness to support your colleagues who may be directly interacting with our customers