Full Time Dental Assistant Opportunity:
We are currently seeking a Full Time Dental Assistant to join our growing team!
Our company is seeking a self-motivated, organized and energetic dental assistant to work full time in our portable division providing services to local nursing homes. This position requires daily travel in a company vehicle to multiple locations, so a willingness to travel and a valid drivers license are required. 1 year chariside experience with proficiency in assisting with extractions are a must! Electronic charting, front office and back office experience are also beneficial for this position. If you are seeking a change of pace and enjoy doing something different every day, this position is a fit for you!!
This opportunity offers full benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, health savings account, 401k, generous paid time off and paid holidays.
- chairside-exams, xrays, extractions, fillings, dentures
- Exceptionally organized
- Must be proficient in all duties listed above
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- FL xray licensure Required
- Dental assisting certificate
- Minimum of 1 Year Chairside Experience Required