Are you a Dental Hygienist looking for a rewarding career and opportunity to grow in one of the nation's leading tooth replacement industries?
By joining DDS Dentures + Implant Solutions of Granbury, TX, as a Dental Hygienist, you will enjoy a fulfilling career unlike any other and will play a vital role in changing the lives of our patients. Together with our affiliated dentists and lab professionals, you can be part of delivering life-changing tooth replacement care to hundreds of thousands of patients every year.
There are so many excellent reasons to be part of our talented, compassionate team:
- Generous benefits package, including healthcare and 401K with company match
- Opportunity with established, yet fast-growing and innovative industry leader
- Development potential through superior training and education
- Changing patient smiles from top to bottom
- Paid Time Off
- Sought after Work-Life Balance of Monday-Friday no nights or weekends
The successful candidate will be energetic with the ability and desire to work in a high-volume, fast paced environment while providing best-in-class customer service.
- Scaling and prophylaxis
- Application of fluoride and related procedures
- Future implant maintenance
- Gross debridement on a partial patient
- Perform consultations with patients
- Educating patients on oral hygiene
- Must possess the required state education and training (TX state RDH License)
- Must display the knowledge, skills, abilities, and personal characteristics for a dental office.
- Active Dental Hygienist license
- High School Education or equivalent
- Periodontal scaling skills
- Ability to take x-rays
About Affordable CareFounded in 1975, today Affordable Care, LLC is America’s largest dental support organization (DSO) focused on tooth replacement services, serving more than 320 dental practices across the United States. Each practice has an on-site dental laboratory, allowing the practice to provide same day dental services including extractions, dentures, and implants. Affordable Care is the DSO for two top dental brands: Affordable Dentures & Implants and DDS Dentures + Implant Solutions. From the Affordable Care Support Center, located in North Carolina’s Research Triangle Park, along with field-based teams, Affordable Care provides business expertise and support services to dental practices, taking care of non-clinical duties so dentists can focus on treating patients. Visit affordablecare.com, affordabledentures.com, and dentalservice.net.