Full time Detention Clinician
- Middleton, MA 01949
- Job Type
- Salary: $0.00 /year
JRI provides staffing for programs within the Department of Youth Services in the Central, Southeast and Northeast Regions. Within the Northeast Region there are support positions including clinical directors, clinicians and direct care workers that may work within one program, building or region. This clinician position is within the Northeast Region in Middleton, MA within the Detention program where the aim of the program is to provide a stable and supportive environment for adolescent males in the juvenile Justice System.
This position is as a clinician within a secure program for adolescent males. Some nights and weekends may be required. The primary role of the clinician is to work with the management team to provide a stable and supportive environment for the youths on the unit. The clinician will identify a unit behavioral treatment plan for each youth assigned on their caseload. Clinicians will be expected to maintain professionalism and work alongside other professionals, as needed within DYS, other agencies and community resource liaisons.
· Must be at least 21 years old
· Authorized to work in the US
· Complete a successful background check
· Masters Degree in a clinical discipline such as Social Work and/or Psychology; PhD in APA approved psychology programs also meet qualifications
· Masters level candidates must be eligible for a LMHC or have a LCSW in Massachusetts
· Licensed candidates are preferred
· Must have experience working with adolescents and their families, knowledge in crisis stabilization and management, and trained in DBT and CBT
JRI is an equal opportunity employer and is strongly committed to building and maintaining a diverse community. Persons from diverse backgrounds including women, communities of color, the LGBTQ community and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Posted 30+ days ago