Full Time Document Management Technician
Advantage Talent Services, the leading provider of independent medical examinations, is hiring full time Document Management Technicians to gather and prepare examinee charts for use. This position sorts records, creates cover letters, updates client lists and maintains efficient document storage. The ideal candidate is, organized and able to multi-task, with a high degree of quality while complying with all regulatory and company standards.
Join the ATS team offering opportunities for career growth and rewarding collaboration. We are always looking for creative, detailed-oriented talent. Apply Today!
What We Offer:
- Full Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Time Off
- Paid training and ongoing career development
What You’ll Do:
- Gathers and organizes examinee charts for examinations and depositions purposes.
- Responsible for sorting and maintaining electronic and or hard copies of charts and or medical report forms.
- Finalizes completed charts by confirming all records are included and consolidates charts as needed to ensure no duplicates or unnecessary documents are stored.
- Prepares and ships records to physicians utilizing appropriate mailing sources (USPS, UPS, or Electronic) within needed timeframes.
- Performs clerical duties such as typing, filing, emailing, and proofreading as required.
- Protects examinee rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information at all times and in accordance with HIPPA regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum one-year related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in a medical office preferred
- HIPAA experience preferred or willingness to complete training.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), type 40WPM, and internet web-browsers
- Must possess complete knowledge of general computer, fax, copier, scanner, and telephone
- Detailed oriented with the ability to work independently with effective time management skills
- Exceptional communication skills able to promote a positive team -oriented environment
- Able to pass drug test – we are a drug free workplace!
At ATS, we’re transforming the independent medical examination and review industry. Right now, we are looking for the next generation of highly talented, dedicated, and quality-focused associates to deliver an ever-improving customer experience.