RediClinic, in association with Memorial Hermann, is looking for a Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant for our Tomball location! We are a leader in the retail health industry and our mission is to provide easy access to high quality, affordable healthcare to patients.
With over 60 clinics nationwide, our Texas clinics are located inside of slect HEB stores in Houston, Austin and San Antonio. We provide our communities with easy access to high quality, affordable healthcare. Our Family Nurse Practitioners or Physician Assistants treat minor illnesses in patient ages 18 months and up and provide a variety of preventive services. RediClinic supports Clinician autonomy guided by evidenced based medicine and provides additional support from clinical leadership and collaborating Physicians. In addition, RediClinic provides ongoing training and development and access to a variety of resources and tools.
RediClinic offers Full time Family Nurse Practitioners or Physician Assistants an opportunity to join a growing industry with a Competitive Compensation package! We provide you with full time MA support and Clinical Leadership.
We offer Full Time Family Nurse Practitioners or Physician Assistants: Paid Malpractice, Medical, Dental, Vision, 3 weeks of PTO, $1500 CME, Life Insurance, 401k with match, Flexible Spending Account, Employee Discount and much more!
Experience Strongly Preferred!
Experience / Requirements
- Must have NP or PA license in state where employed and be board certified by ANCC or AANP or AAPA.
- Must have prescriptive authorization
- Must be proficient in the use of all medical instruments and equipment required by the job
- Knowledge of computer-based data management programs and information systems, as well as medical records and point-of-interview technology
- Ability to communicate effectively, in verbal and written form, with retail and medical partners at various levels, patients, family members, physicians and representatives of the community
- Sound understanding of all federal and state regulations including HIPAA and OSHA
Advanced Education: Advanced Nursing, Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant
Nurse Practitioner or Physician's Assistant Required
TB and Hep B titers required