Sign On Bonus Available
Our Care Matters.
When you join the Kindred at Home team, you become part of something bigger. We are the nation’s leading provider of comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care services. Our team delivers compassionate, high-quality care to patients in their homes or places of residence, including non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing, rehabilitation, hospice and palliative care. Now more than ever, people in your community need in-home healthcare. Our team helps to keep them safely at home, during moments that matter most to them.Our caregivers focus on each unique patient to deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients and their families.
Our Employees Matter.
We believe a world-class patient experience is enabled by an exceptional employee experience.And, committed to fostering an amazing employee experience at Kindred at Home. Our people are our greatest resource and asset, and we are committed to helping our employees thrive and fulfill their personal and professional goals.
- Competitive pay and 401k
- Healthy Steps Wellness
- Healthcare Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Centers of Excellence Program
- Educational Assistance
- Clinical ladder for professional credentialing and advancement
- Leadership development
- Talent focused Framework
- Targeted personal and career development planning
As a Home Health RN Care Manager, you will:
- Perform or delegate the initial and ongoing evaluation of patient needs within their scope of practice.
- Routinely complete Start of Care/Resumption of Care/Recertification/Discharge OASIS visits, Reassessment visits, and may occasionally need to provide routine evaluations based on individual patient needs and branch expectations.
- Oversee development/implementation of an outcome oriented care plan that conforms to the physician's plan of treatment.
- Ensure plan of care incorporates and guides appropriate teaching related to health maintenance, prevention and safety.
- Coordinate available resources to manage care plan and ensures stated outcomes are achieved.
- Be accountable for coordination of care to new clinicians assigned to the patient.
- Periodically reassess or delegate the reassessment of patient needs and revises care plan as necessary.
- Lead team of licensed clinicians who may include LPN, LVN, Home Health Aides, and Social Workers.
- Collaborate with team members to ensure an appropriate match between patient needs and the skills/abilities of the care team assigned to each case.
- Lead Care Team Conference of assigned team members with oversight by Manager Clinical Practice and collaborates with all team members in meeting the needs of patients and evaluating progress toward goals.
- Assure appropriate care of patient is met throughout the continuum of care including Start of Care, recertification and discharge.
- Proactively facilitate coordination of disciplines, services and community resources.
- Collaborate with MCP for nursing care needs.
- Routinely audit/review clinical team notes and plan of treatment to assure adherence to physician orders, and state and regulatory requirements.
- Review OASIS documentation for accuracy and completeness, and correct according to policy.
- Maintain current clinical knowledge through attendance at mandatory in-service programs and outside educational opportunities.
Area of Coverage:Guilford, Branford, North Haven, North Branford, East Haven
- Licensed Registered Nurse
- Two years clinical home care experience preferred
- One year of General Nursing (Med/Surg) experience required.
- Minimum of one year experience in a clinical management role
- Current CPR certification
- Knowledge of state and federal home health agency regulations/Conditions of Participation and Compliance standards and regulations
- Knowledge of clinical policies and procedures and ability to implement
- OASIS certified or will be required to obtain OASIS certification within one year of hire
- Strong organization, communication and human relations skills
Join Our Team!
Check out our video to get a glimpse of a day in the life of our Home Health team - Home Health
To learn more, please contact your local recruiter at (toll free) 855-KND-AT-HOMEor apply online. Our Recruiters are ready to help you start a new and rewarding career with Kindred at Home.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.