HNI Healthcare is recruiting Hospitalists to join their team at St. Joseph Regional Medical Center in Lewiston, Idaho. HNI empowers Physicians careers through VitalSignstm technology, resources, training and a physician-led, collaborative culture. This opportunity features:
- Competitive compensation, bonus and comprehensive benefit package
- 114 Bed, Level III Trauma Center
- 8 Physician program, 3 Hospitalists and 1 Nocturnists per day
- 12 hour shifts with 7 days on & 7 days off schedule, 182 shifts per year
- Ability to perform procedures preferred but not required
- Intensivist covers ICU during day
- Emergency Medicine group employed by HNI
- Supportive Hospital Administration team
Why HNI Healthcare?
Resources, Training & Culture - HNIs exclusive HNICore Program provides clinicians with the tools and training necessary to thrive in their careers. Through collaboration and leadership development, we strive to create a healthy culture that nurtures long, rewarding careers.
Technology - HNI developed VitalSignsTM to give its providers the tools to make direct impact on clinical, operational and financial outcomes. Using physician-generated, real-time data and analytics, VitalSigns enables clinicians to manage workflow, capture charges, monitor performance, and collaborate and align with colleagues and hospital leadership.
Resources, Training & Culture - HNI Healthcare is also home to our exclusive HNICORE program a comprehensive training and thought leadership program that provides support for physician services, provider relations, performance improvement and ongoing clinician education. HNICORE establishes a culture of excellence in clinical, operational and financial performance.
A successful candidate for HNI Healthcare possesses the following:
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus volume-based care.
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical decision-making.
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to excellence.
- Ability to provide a full scope of Hospital based primary care.
- Board certified, or board eligible, MD or DO with advanced graduate medical education and training.
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state, prescriptive authority.