Metropolitan Veterinary Hospital is seeking a qualified full-time housekeeper to support a high volume emergency practice. This qualified candidate must have solid customer service experience and be able to multi-task in a very fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate must be energetic, dependable and possess a positive attitude. Time management is essential to meet deadline requirements and efficient completion of work. Candidates must be self-motivated and able to work independently while also working as part of a team. In addition, the position requires a flexible schedule including weekends.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
Maintaining a clean and sanitary environment throughout the hospital and grounds
- Sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, dusting all areas of the hospital
- Sanitizing exam rooms after each use
- Collection of trash and recycling
- Cleaning restroom facilities
- Maintaining adequately stocked exam rooms and restrooms
- Cleaning up of animal urine and feces
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds unassisted
- Ability to walk, bend, stand and reach constantly throughout shift
This job description is intended to explain the general nature and work to be performed. It is not intended to be interpreted as an inclusive list of all responsibilities or skills for the listed position. Management reserves the right to alter the job description and assigned duties as needed when changes in the hospital occur.
We offer competitive wages, health benefits, 401(k) with company match, uniform allowance, paid time off, and a rewarding work environment.