Lead Trainer: Denver Water
Full-Time Armed Role
HSS is currently looking for a Lead Trainer the Denver, CO area. The Lead Trainer will assist with the development and maintenance of Security Personnel including preparing training, establishing training needs on a per employee basis and perform competency tests. Additionally, the Lead Trainer will identify and report security deficiencies, respond to security alarms and step in for the Supervisor as directed.
This individual is a key team member and will encourage and lead Security Personnel.
Depending on a teammate's status of full-time or part-time, HSS offers medical, dental and vision benefits plus paid time off, 401k, life insurance, referral bonuses and a terrific employee discount program.
Position will be based out of the following locations:
Marston Water Treatment Plant
This position includes a variety of shifts: Days, Swings, Mids
Required Qualifications of the Lead Trainer:
- Completed High School Diploma or GED
- 4 years armed officer experience
- Previous training or related field experience
- Previous experience preparing training material
- Valid driver's license with no major infractions on driving record in last 3 years and able to meet HSS driving requirements
- Working knowledge of Microsoft programs, specifically: Word, Excel, Outlook
Preferred Qualifications of the Lead Trainer:
- Previous experience training and overseeing staff
HSS is a leader in integrated security services and has been serving healthcare, aviation and government facilities for more than 50 years. Today we employ more than 4,000 well trained and highly knowledgeable team members nationwide. By building on a firm foundation of communication, professionalism, relationship management and accountability, we believe HSS Officers set the standard for the security industry.
More information about joining our team can be found by visiting hss-us.com/careers.
HSS is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin or any other status protected by law.