10 Reasons Why You Should Be Working at Ridgeview Animal Hospital
1. Competitive compensation based on experience and great benefits—including health insurance, paid holidays, IRA matching, pet care benefits, continuing education stipend and paid licensing.
2. Our patients have been known to lick and rub up against us when they’re happy.
3. Ridgeview Animal Hospital is an established, growing, 4-doctor practice—and we want you to grow with us!
4. We’re locally-owned and operated, so there’s no corporate overlords and FUN is encouraged!
5. Our core values include family, compassion, teamwork, trustworthiness and a progressive attitude towards care. If you share those, you’re going to really like it here.
6. Utilize all your skills, all the time! Our technicians work with the doctors through surgeries, exam and treatment, lab, pharmacy and client communication.
7. We offer digital radiology, in-house laboratory, and a paperless office—which means immediate results for your patients and no nasty paper cuts!
8. If you’ve got great communication skills, this is the job for you. We focus on client education and you’ll be working directly with both pets and people.
9. No evenings or emergencies. We have a regular, daytime hours schedule with a half day every third Saturday. We believe in quality medicine and quality of life.
10. We make it easy to apply: Send cover letter, resume, and any other reference materials to via email or you’re also welcome to drop those materials by in person during clinic hours. Visit our website at ridgeviewanimalhospitalomaha.com to learn more about us!
Our hours are 8 am to 6 pm Monday to Friday and 8 to noon Saturday on an every-third weekend schedule (no evenings or emergencies). Visit our website to learn more about us. Please send resumes and cover letters via email or apply in person. Hourly wage commensurate on experience, minimum starting wage $14.00/ hr for new grad with license. We are above average for base wages for experienced technicians, the Bureau of Labor Statistics lists Nebraska's Average wage as $15.96.
Employment Type: Full Time