Full Time Luxury Showroom Design Consultant
We are hiring a Full Time Luxury Showroom Design Consultant to deliver world class white glove service to every client. The Design Consultant is sensitive and intuitive to the client’s needs, offering design wisdom and inspiration, while helping them select the perfect window treatments for their home. The ideal candidate has an open and engaging personality, with a passion and interest in the design industry.
Come and inspire someone to design something they love, APPLY TODAY!
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits (Including Medical, Disability, Life Insurance)
- 401(k) with company match
- Performance based monthly incentive programs
- Generous paid time off
What You’ll Do:
- Speak on the functional features and stylistic benefits of each of our custom products
- Run the daily operations of their showroom
- Identify outreach opportunities, including marketing to local interior designers
- Host and attend local design events with support from HQ
- Cultivate and promote company tradition of a positive family atmosphere
- Participate in ongoing product/technology training and monthly business meetings
- 3-5 years of experience in either retail, design, sales or customer service
- Premium, luxury interior design experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced computer skills
- Flexible, can work a schedule that includes weekend hours
The Company prides itself on delivering a world class customer experience and product. We set out to create a company culture that is enjoyable, rewarding, and where there is continuous upward mobility and growth opportunity.
The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or marital status.