The Maintenance Technician is responsible for the maintenance of all apartment units. Complete, schedules repairs, and work associated with the maintenance needs of the property. Schedules and completes turns and assists in directing the assigned maintenance staff. Completes works orders while utilizing the PO system while also taking into consideration the budgets. Prepares and participates in regulated inspections. Ensures curb appeal for the property.
- Responsible for responding to maintenance requests as quickly as possible noting maintenance directives (24 hours turnaround time on work orders)
- Responsible for periodic inspections of all units, buildings, and common areas
- Responsible for checking lights, replacing bulbs when necessary (carports included) and checking that there is adequate lighting in hallways, parking areas and grounds.
- Responsible for checking physical security by ensuring storage area and other entrances are locked.
- Prepares vacant apartments for occupancy, including painting where required.
- Must be able to work weekends and share rotating on call schedule.
- HVAC Certifed preferred, but not required.
WE OFFER a competitive hourly wage plus commissions, a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance after 30 days of employment. Vacation and Sick Time, paid holidays, employee assistance program, wellness program, and apartment discount. 401K after 90 days as well as continued training and career advancement opportunities.