The Night Auditor is responsible for providing the guests of Staybridge with a good experience while they are here. This includes providing outstanding customer service to the guest as well as managing the front desk efficiently by performing the necessary duties of the position.
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple requests
- Ability to communicate effectively with upset guests and resolve situations in a timely manner.
- Proficient computer knowledge including Word and Excel
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units or measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Cash handling abilities
- Ability to respond to situations as they arise without supervision
- Must possess excellent organizational skills
- Must be flexible and a team player
- Must be willing to work weekends & holidays
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Making guest reservations
- Checking guests in and out of the hotel
- Handling guest requests & resolving complaints
- Routinely communicating with guests
- Restocking Bridgemart
- Other duties may be assigned
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and will be required to spend a majority of their hours on their feet. The employee is also required to do some moderate lifting.
Education and/or Experience High school diploma or general degree (GED) preferred.