A Private practice radiology group, aligned with Premier Health, is seeking Full-Time Breast imaging Radiologist to join our radiology team. We are a private subspecialized group not affiliated with large radiology conglomerates or private equity firms. We have a democratic structure with all partners involved in decision making. No tiered partnership!
- RPI is seeking a BC/BE fellowship trained Breast Imager to join our hospital based private practice of more than 30 Radiologists.
- We provide cutting-edge breast care in our three hospital-based breast centers and outpatient centers utilizing digital breast tomosynthesis, breast ultrasound, Breast MRI, and Savi Scout localizations.
- Proficiency in all breast modalities is required (including stereotactic, ultrasound, and MRI biopsies).
- We are an ACR Breast Center of Excellence and perform approximately 50,000 exams annually.
- This position requires no overnight night duties.
- The candidate will be expected to work some evening and weekend shifts, and also will rotate through general radiology.
This is a wonderful opportunity to join an existing team of breast imaging professionals in a quality, high-volume center!