Title: DevOps Architect
Location: Jersey City NJ
Position: Full Time
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges in an enterprise environment. Track record of thought leadership and innovation around DevOps.
- Strong experience with agile software development techniques, developer driven testing, and highly automated test environments
- Experience with operating system scripting, programming languages, agile project management practices
- Proven ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, iterative development environment
- Demonstrated capability to lead and partner across disciplines to achieve high-impact results
- 10-15 years’ experience managing large scalable software environments with IaaS, PaaS, CaaS and FaaS
- Hands-on experience building complex, scalable, and high-performance software architectures, ideally with Azure/AWS, and other big data/open source technologies
- Ability to build and implement continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD) environments using tools such as Confluence, Jira, Jenkins, Maven, NuGet, Coverity, CheckMarx, Artifactory, and SonarQube
- Experience creating CI/CD for applications in NodeJS, Java micro-services; Container platforms like Docker, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, RedHad OpenShift, Kubernetes and IBM WebSphere application Servers
- Experience building installation, configuration, administration, reporting of Atlassian tools Jira, Confluence, BitBucket/Stash/GitHub, Crowd
- Ability to document and train on CI/CD standard methodologies with our IT and Engineering organizations
- Extensive experience using scripting languages such as Shell Scripting, Groovy DSL, Kotlin DSL, Gradle, Perl, Python
- Experience with Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible in production environments with many nodes. Familiarity with CloudFormation and JSON.
- Familiarity with any monitoring tools like Nagios, Incinga, AppDynamics, SiteScope, etc.
- Management of continuous integration servers like Jenkins, Bamboo and TeamCity.
- Experience with automated testing tools (ie. Selenium, JMeter).
- Understanding and experience with code packaging, publishing and deployment strategies.