Dynamic, Fun, Social, Competitive, Engaging, Passion to Serve….sound familiar?
If so, you may make an exceptional Leasing Consultant with CIP! If you have the desire to build a career in sales and service, possess a strong sense of urgency and commitment for achieving results, and have the passion to serve people, YOU should apply for this position
The Sales and Leasing Consultant is responsible for showing and leasing apartments, duplexes, and homes to prospective residents.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Interview prospective residents while communicating effectively and professionally to ascertain their needs and persuade them to view the rental property.
- Use effective communication skills including in person communication, phone, email, and professional written communication.
- Shows the apartment and community while using good sales techniques to discuss the layout of rooms, available facilities; such as club house, workout room and equipment, swimming pool and spas, community grounds, location of shopping centers and services in the area, and discusses the terms of the lease.
- Effectively close and ask for the sale from the prospect.
- Completes lease application and agreements with the prospective resident and collects any rental deposit and/or application fee.
- Maintains the listings of the available and unavailable rental properties and communicates this to the appropriate party.
- Inspects condition of the rental locations and premises and coordinates maintenance or cleaning services.
- Communicates effectively and professionally with all residents and coworkers while working in a team environment.
- Effectively communicates with third party locators and corporate housing specialists to drive traffic to the community.
- Maintains strong market knowledge to offer insight into pricing, concessions, marketing collateral and online advertising.
- Assists the Assistant Resident Manager, and Property Manager in daily operations.
- Absorbs and complies with laws/policies regarding Federal, State and Municipal Fair Housing Laws, The Tenant Landlord Act, and the Federal and State Safety Regulations.
- Other duties may be assigned
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft Office and Chrome
Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations
- Nebraska Drivers License with minimal violations is required.
- Current employees may be required to obtain additional licenses such as the CPR license.