Security Officer -- Denver International Airport (Full-Time)
Do you consider yourself a protector, peacemaker, or a problem-solver? What if you consider yourself all three? Are you eager to be a part of the force for good?
If you're "HSS material" chances are these qualities will be second nature to you. Maybe you're the one we've been looking for. The one who will make a real difference.
HSS is seeking a Security Officer to be a part of the force for good at Denver International Airport
In addition to a competitive salary, here's what's in it for you:
* A strong job transfer and internal promotion program for exemplary employees
* Medical, dental, and vision insurance
* Other topics can include: social responsibility law enforcement/veteran hiring practices? Ability to transition to different departments/move around within the company?
* Employee discount programs
* Teamwork and culture information
Your role as Security Officer will involve:
* Maintain security and safety of the airport, its staff, and customers
* Serve as visible deterrent to illegal activities
What are we looking for?
* Completed High School Diploma or GED
* Ability to obtain and maintain applicable licenses and certifications
* Strong vision abilities, including color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, focus adjusting
* Ability to stand and walk for an entire work shift, move or lift objects up to 80 lbs., help restrain or lift a person
What would make you stand out?
* Previous work experience with the public in a service setting
HSS is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin or any other status protected by law.
Follow HSS on Social Media: Twitter - Facebook - LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled