The Server is responsible for enhancing the overall dining experience for our Residents and family members and guests. This is handled in The Sterling Touch professional, friendly, courteous, helpful and timely manner, resulting in a very high level of satisfaction for Residents and their guests. Position is under the general guidance of the Dining Room Manager in accordance with Community standards, processes, procedures and practices.
- Participate in Start Sterling! line up every day
- Greet the Residents, guests, fellow employees and vendors in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Provide quick, efficient and pleasant delivery of food, ensuring that quality standards and service are being delivered
- Take food orders and deliver meals to residents and guests in a timely manner
- Follow techniques of food presentation as established by Executive Chef
- Ensure safety and proper handling of dishes, glassware and utensils
- Ensure kitchen is always safe and sanitary and in compliance with local and state regulatory requirements.
- High school diploma or GED preferred, but not required
- One year restaurant experience preferred, but not required
- Flexible Scheduling
- Full-Time Hours
- Shift: 6:30 AM to 3:00 PM
- Must be able to work rotating weekends.