Description: We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer to join a team focused on Data analysis and solution development for CLIENT. Developers on the team would have a wide variety of competencies in aspects of software engineering, including front end, back-end and SQL. We work in a fast pace environment, where team members are required to work independently.
* Ability to work across a range methodologies, waterfall and agile variations
* Ability to partner closely with key business stakeholders.
* A mix of production support and development work.
* Evaluate detailed business, functional, and high-level technical requirements.
* Recognize and understand use of design patterns for intermediate/complex applications.
* Participates and provides feedback in design reviews.
* Develop code for intermediate to complex modules, following documentation and development standards.
* Create enhanced technical documentation and implement changes.
* Conduct timely structured code reviews to ensure standards and systems interoperability.
* Review and critique other team members code.
* Create accurate test plans, conditions, and data.
* Participate in testing reviews.
* Track and resolve moderate defects.
* Provide technical assistance.
* Analyze and resolve moderate to complex problems.
* Execute change management activities supporting production deployments for projects and other changes
Bachelor's Degree in software engineering or computer science.
* Source Control Management (preferably Git/GitHub)
* Database (SQL / Stored Procedures and data constructs (XML, JSON)
* Experience developing/consuming Web Services (REST, SOAP, JSON), ETL jobs and APIs (Service-oriented architectures)
* Collaborate and communicate well with others, strong written and verbal communication, comfortable with varying (and reactive) daily responsibilities
* Break down business problems into solvable components to recommend solutions
* Analyze detailed business, functional, and high-level technical requirements
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178